This is our final show open for A Day In The Life. For the final show open we had to bring more elements into it so we can establish connectivety with the other parts of the show package. The show open we used videos of people to bring back that human element we also used the orb as our main focus in the opener.
This is the final lower thirds:
Transitions finals:
Looping Background
After working on this project I now have bigger understanding of show package design. I also learned about how I interact with a group, I learned that I'm concept driven and tried to keep us on the road of the concept. I learned that I also am the one to brake the tension or frustration in the group with either jokes, goofing around or a simple redbull run. I think with that attitude it made working on this project fun and exciting.
No comments:
Post a Comment